1. BY ACCESSING AND USING THIS WEBSITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY CEASE USING THIS WEBSITE.
2. BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THIS WEBSITE SHALL BE INTERPRETED AND EVALUATED SOLELY IN ACCORDANCE WITH BELGIAN LAW. IF YOU USE THIS WEBSITE FROM OTHER JURISDICTIONS, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE LOCAL LAWS. INBEV BELGIUM DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT MATERIALS ON THIS WEB SITE ARE APPROPRIATE FOR LOCATIONS OUTSIDE BELGIUM AND LUXEMBOURG. ALL INFORMATION ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INFORMATION ON PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, APPLIES ONLY TO THE ACTIVITIES OF INBEV BELGIUM.
3. InBev Belgium is the copyright owner of this website and no part of this website, including but not limited to the text, images, audio or video, may be used in any manner or for any purpose without the express written consent of InBev Belgium, except as provided herein. Without prejudice to InBev Belgium's waiver of any of the foregoing rights, you may download one copy of the material on this Website for your personal, non-commercial home use, provided that you do not remove or change any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices. Modification or use of the material on this Website for any other purpose violates the legal rights of InBev Belgium.
4. By accessing this website, you acknowledge and agree that your use is at your own risk and that none of the parties involved in the creation, production or delivery of this website shall be liable (to the extent such liability is not prohibited by law) for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, or any other losses, costs or expenses of any kind (including legal fees, expert fees or other expenses) which may arise directly or indirectly, from accessing, using or browsing this website or from downloading any material, data, text, images, video or audio from this website, including but not limited to anything caused by viruses, bugs, human action or inactivity or any computer system, telephone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections.
5. While the specifications, features, illustrations, equipment and other information contained on the Website are based on current information, and while InBev Belgium uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that all material on this Website is correct, the accuracy thereof cannot be guaranteed and InBev Belgium makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. All content and materials on this Website are provided to you "AS IS", WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND WARRANTY OF NON-DISCRIMINATION.
6. Do not post on this website any pornographic, obscene, profane, defamatory, threatening, unlawful or other material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, promote the excessive or irresponsible consumption of alcohol, or otherwise violate any law or regulation. Notwithstanding the fact that InBev Belgium or any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering this Website may monitor or review transmissions, messages, discussions or chats, InBev Belgium and any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this Website acknowledge no responsibility or liability that may arise from its contents, including, without limitation, claims for libel, slander, obscenity, pornography, profanity or misrepresentation. InBev Belgium shall have the right at any time and without notice to remove any material that violates these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise objectionable.
7. By accessing this Website, you acknowledge and agree that any communication or material you transmit to this Website or to InBev Belgium, in any manner and for any reason whatsoever, will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. In addition, you acknowledge and agree that, in consideration of your access to and transmission of material to this Website, all rights (whether legal or beneficial) of a copyright nature arising from or existing in any communication or material embodying such ideas, concepts, techniques, procedures, methods, systems, designs, plans or graphics will be transferred to InBev Belgium. You agree that you will not be entitled to any payment or royalty in the event that such material is used by InBev Belgium, anywhere, anytime and for any reason.
8. InBev Belgium has the right to terminate your access to this Website at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, breach of these Terms and Conditions. InBev Belgium may also at any time, in its sole discretion, terminate all or any part of this Website without notice, and you agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any termination of your access to this Website.
9. InBev Belgium may make changes to the information and content of this Website at any time and without notice. We will not be responsible for any detrimental reliance you place on this website or its contents.
11. By accessing this Website, you acknowledge and agree that any name, logo, trademark or service mark on this Website is owned or licensed by InBev Belgium and may not be used by you without prior written consent. InBev Belgium will aggressively enforce and prosecute its intellectual property rights. Sound, images, graphics, text, video, information or pictures of places or people are either the property of InBev Belgium or used with permission on this website. Your use of these materials is prohibited, except as specifically provided on the Website. Any unauthorized use of these materials may result in penalties or damages, including but not limited to those related to violation of trademark, copyright, privacy and publicity rights.
12. Although this website may be linked to other websites, this does not imply, directly or indirectly, any endorsement, association, sponsorship, approval or affiliation with the linked website unless specifically stated. By accessing this website, you acknowledge and accept that InBev Belgium has not reviewed all of the websites linked to this website and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other website linked to this website. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other websites is at your own risk.
13. You agree to indemnify and hold InBev Belgium harmless from and against any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions and any claim or demand made by any third party against InBev Belgium arising out of your use of the Website, including, without limitation, any claims, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal fees and expenses) howsoever suffered or incurred by InBev Belgium as a result of your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
14. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be deemed inapplicable and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
15. InBev Belgium and its agents are not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, loss or unavailability of network connections of failed, incomplete, corrupted or delayed computer transmissions that may limit a participant's ability to participate in a contest.
16. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Belgian law you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Belgian courts. If you use this Website from another country, you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws. InBev Belgium, its affiliates and/or partners make no representation that materials on this Website are appropriate for countries outside of Belgium and Luxembourg.
17. InBev Belgium reserves the right to revise this legal information at any time and for any reason and reserves the right to amend the information contained on this Website at any time without prior notice or obligation. By accessing this website, you acknowledge and agree to be bound by such revisions. We encourage you to visit this page of the website periodically to review these terms.
18. Company Details:
InBev Belgium BV/SRL , Boulevard Industriel 21 Boulevard Industriel, 1070 Brussels / Bruxelles
Belgium / Belgique
InBev Belgium BV/SRL - Address: Boulevard Industriel/ Boulevard Industriel 21 1070 Brussels - CBE number:0433.666.709
A person who registers on the Website.
A Customer who makes a Purchase through the Website as a Customer Consumer.
1.4. Customer Consumer:
You are a natural person and transact with Us for purposes primarily outside Your trade, business, craft or profession.
The registration on our Website according to the registration procedure referred to in Article 3.
The Products that we offer for sale through our Web Store.
Any purchase of Products through the Web Store.
The moment the goods are handed over to the Buyer
1.10. Visible defect:
A defect in a sold item that is visible to the Buyer at the time of delivery.
1.11. Hidden defect:
A defect in a sold item that existed before the item was sold but is not visible to the Buyer at the time of delivery.
2.1 Because we believe it is important to make proper arrangements with you when you purchase products through our website, we have written these General Terms and Conditions. These conditions apply to our relationship and this from your purchase. Therefore, at the time of purchase, you are expressly requested to confirm your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you are unable to accept these terms and conditions, we understand that. From our side, we can only allow you to make a purchase once you have accepted our conditions.
2.2. These terms and conditions are not final and therefore we reserve the right to change these terms and conditions periodically. For that reason, prior to any purchase you make, you will be asked again to read and accept the General Terms and Conditions. By accepting them, you ensure that the most recent version of the general terms and conditions applies, both to the provisions relating to the Purchase and to those relating to your account.
3.1 In order to purchase Products through the Web Shop, You must first register. The Registration procedure is explained in more detail on the Website.
3.2 You may only register once and will receive unique login details. These login details are strictly confidential and intended for Your own use. You are personally and solely liable in the event that these details are passed on to a third party or if you allow a third party to use your details. You will have to indemnify us for all damages resulting from the loss and/or use by third parties of these unique login details.
4.1 The products offered in the Web Shop are available while supplies last. We are entitled to change and amend the offer.
4.2 If we show a model, sample or example through the Web Shop, this is for illustrative purposes only. The Products may differ from the model, sample or example.
4.3 We reserve the right to correct the prices on our Website, including in the event of any material or other error.
5.1 The Prices of the Products are always considered to be stated in EURO and are inclusive of VAT and other levies, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
5.2 The prices include the processing costs of the order.
5.3 The transport costs are calculated and mentioned on the site times the settlement.
6.1 The Purchase of Products through the Web Shop is binding on the Buyer. The Buyer is responsible for the accuracy of any order placed. Orders are only binding on us after written order confirmation (by e-mail) from an authorised representative.
6.2 In the case of a unilateral cancellation of a Purchase by the Buyer, we are entitled to compensation for damages, estimated at a flat rate of 30% of the agreed Purchase Price (incl. taxes, duties and fees), without prejudice to our right to claim compensation for our actual and proven damages. If the Buyer fails to pay this compensation, a fixed interest of 10% shall apply, counting from the date of reminder until the day of full payment of this compensation.
6.3 If you are a Customer Consumer, you also have a right to compensation in the event that we unilaterally cancel a Purchase. Such compensation shall be assessed at a flat rate of 5% of the agreed Purchase Price (including taxes, duties and charges), without prejudice to your right to claim compensation for your actual and proven loss.
7.1 As a Customer Consumer, you have the right to withdraw from the Purchase, without giving any reason, within a period of 14 calendar days following the delivery of the Products. The exercise of the right of return must be notified in good time to firstname.lastname@example.org . The cooling-off period of 14 calendar days starts on the day after the delivery of the Product by the Customer Consumer. During the cooling off period the Customer Consumer will handle the product and packaging with care. If the Customer Consumer uses his right of withdrawal, he shall return the Product with all delivered accessories and - if reasonably possible - in its original condition and packaging. If the Product is damaged due to careless handling by the Customer Consumer, the Customer Consumer shall be liable for any reduction in value of the Product. We therefore draw your attention to the fact that it is best to take all precautions when opening and unpacking the Product in order to fulfil your obligation under this article.
7.2 Please note that, contrary to article 7. 1, the right of withdrawal shall not apply (i) to the delivery of goods manufactured to the specifications of the Customer Consumer, (ii) to the delivery of goods that cannot be returned for hygienic reasons, (iii) to delivered goods whose sealed packaging has been broken, (iv) in the case of delivered goods that are perishable or have a limited shelf life or whose opening involves a food safety risk that makes it impossible to resell them, (v) alcoholic beverages whose price was agreed upon at the conclusion of the sales contract, but whose delivery can only take place after 30 days and whose actual value depends on fluctuations in the market, over which we have no influence. In any case, already opened packs or individual bottles or cans cannot be returned under any circumstances.
7.3 The Customer-Consumer must return the product within 14 days after his timely notification of the exercise of the right of return. The Customer-Consumer must prove that the delivered product was returned in time. The date of deposit with the post office for a registered return or with a courier service will count as the only proof.
7.4 THE COSTS OF ANY RETURN BY POST OR COURIER SHALL BE BORNE ENTIRELY BY THE CUSTOMER CONSUMER. SINCE WE HAVE THE PRODUCTS DELIVERED VIA A COURIER SERVICE TO MINIMIZE THE CHANCE OF DAMAGE OR LOSS, WE EXPECT THE CLIENT TO RETURN THE PRODUCTS AT LEAST BY REGISTERED POST AND TO SEND US A COPY OF THE PROOF OF REGISTERED POST IMMEDIATELY AFTER SENDING TO email@example.com.
8.1 Delivery is only possible in Belgium.
8.2 We strive for the following delivery times, without guaranteeing them.
Day of order before 21h (GMT+2)
Expected delivery time:
First following weekday
8.3 The above delivery times do not constitute an essential condition of our contract and are provided for information purposes only. Delays with respect to the stated delivery periods shall not give rise to any penalties, damages or rescission of the Purchase.
If, however, you are a Customer Consumer, you shall be entitled to delivery no later than 30 days after the conclusion of the Purchase, or failing that, at least within an additional period specified by you in writing that is reasonable having regard to the concrete circumstances. If we are also unable to deliver within this additional period, You may cancel the Purchase, without being liable for any compensation.
8.3 If the place of delivery or circumstances relating to delivery change at the request of the Buyer, or if the Buyer has provided incorrect or incomplete information to this effect, we shall be entitled to invoice the Buyer for any costs arising from such change or incorrect information.
8.4 We cooperate with BME and PostNL to offer you the best delivery service. Post NL offers delivery to your home or place of work, with interactive tracking of delivery status.
Please refer to PARTNER's Delivery Policy for more information.
Crate 24x25 cl
Same or more than 24 cans
Less than 24 cans
We prepare your orders with the utmost care and hope that you receive your products intact! If any of the products are damaged or broken upon receipt, please go to the "Contact Us" section so we can find a solution as soon as possible or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
9.1 Payment for Products is made online at the time of Purchase. We cannot be held liable for any damages resulting from the use of online payment methods, except in the case of our intentional error or fraud.
We accept the following payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, Bancontact (via Mollie) & Apple Pay.
9.3. The Products will only be shipped after full payment by the Customer
10.1 If you are a Customer Consumer, the risk of loss or damage to the products shall pass as soon as the Buyer or a third party designated by the Buyer (who is not the carrier) takes physical possession of the goods. If delivery is made by a method other than that proposed by the Company, the risk shall pass to the Customer Consumer upon delivery by us to the carrier.
11.1 It is also in your interest that complaints concerning delivered Products are communicated to us as soon as possible after their discovery and with reasons. Please enclose with your complaint sufficient evidence, such as photographs, to substantiate your complaint. Complaints should be sent to email@example.com
11.2 Complaints concerning visible defects: if you notice visible defects upon delivery or unpacking, you must inform us of your complaints concerning these visible defects within two months from the discovery of the defect, under penalty of cancellation. It is however strongly recommended to communicate and prove these complaints as soon as possible.
11.3 Complaints concerning hidden defects: You must notify us of any complaints concerning hidden defects in the Products within two months of discovering the defect, under penalty of lapse.
11.4 You must bring any legal action in relation to visible or hidden defects in the Products within a period of one year from the date of discovery of the defect, under penalty of cancellation, without this period being less than the warranty period referred to in Article 12.1. As a Consumer Customer, you may also submit a complaint via the European online dispute resolution platform.
12.1 We grant You, as a Customer Consumer, the statutory warranty in accordance with article 1649 quinquies et seq. of the Civil Code.
12.2 We grant You, the Customer Consumer, the legal right to indemnification for hidden defects in the Products in accordance with article 1641 ff. of the Civil Code.
13.1 We cannot be held liable for damage caused by You or by third parties or as a result of the circumstances referred to in Article 12.3. In such a case, the Purchaser's right to a guarantee shall lapse.
13.2 We cannot be held liable for damage, of whatever nature, because we have relied on incorrect and/or incomplete information provided by the Buyer, unless this incorrectness or incompleteness should have been known to us.
13.3 You will indemnify us and hold us harmless for any damage resulting from a breach of one or more of your obligations under these General Terms and Conditions.
14.1 If a force majeure situation makes the execution of the Purchase impossible for Us, or more difficult, costly and/or time-consuming than anticipated at the time of the Purchase, We shall be entitled to suspend the execution of this Purchase for the duration of the force majeure situation. If this force majeure situation persists for more than 30 days, both we and you shall be entitled to terminate the Purchase, without prior notice and with immediate effect, without any compensation. The Purchase Price will be refunded to You in full where applicable.
14.2 Force majeure shall include: non-delivery, late delivery or inadequate delivery of products or raw materials by one or more suppliers or carriers; electrical breakdown or cut-off; legislative or administrative measures, including import and export bans; strikes and industrial action; technical problems relating to the Web Shop, the website or our sales organization in general; fire, flood or accidents in our company.
We reserve the right at all times and without prior notice to suspend the execution of the commitments towards You if You do not, not timely or not fully comply with Your obligations under these General Terms and Conditions. We may also choose to dissolve the Purchase by operation of law, without prior notice of default and with immediate effect, without prejudice to our right to full compensation for any damage suffered by us. This damage is estimated at 30% of the agreed price (including taxes, duties and expenses), without prejudice to our right to claim compensation for actual damage. If you are a consumer customer, you have the same right to compensation in the event of an unlawful termination at our expense.
We are the exclusive owner and/or rightful licensee of all intellectual property rights relating to the (content of the) Website,the Web Shop and the Products offered thereon. You will indemnify us for all damages resulting from any infringement of these intellectual property rights.
17.1 We always act in accordance with the Privacy Legislation, namely (i) the Belgian Privacy Act of 30 July 2018 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and (ii) the EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
17.2 We have made a privacy and cookie statement available on our Website, which the Customer Consumer acknowledges having read and accepted.
18.1 When you visit the Website you must first enter your age (the so-called agecheck), before you are allowed on the Website. The minimum age to visit our Website, or make purchases, is 18 years.
18.2 Upon delivery of the order, the delivery person may ask for identification if there is any doubt about the age of the person to whom the order is being delivered. Valid forms of identification include a national passport and a European identity card. If the minimum age requirement is not met, our deliverer will unfortunately be forced to take the order back or not deliver it. If the order cannot be delivered because it could not be determined that the age requirement has been met, a cancellation fee of 10.00 euros will be charged.
19.1 Except to the extent and to the extent contrary to mandatory law, in the event of a dispute the data automatically recorded by our software and hardware systems, as well as the paper printout of such data, shall apply as evidence to the contrary.
19.2 Our relationship is exclusively governed by Belgian law.
19.3 Our disputes, if any, will be exclusively handled by the materially competent courts of your domicile if you are a Customer Consumer
19.4 If any provision of these General Terms and Conditions should prove to be void and/or unenforceable, the other provisions shall nevertheless remain in full force and effect and the parties shall authorise the competent jurisdiction to mitigate the provision affected within the limits of the law in a manner as close as possible to the original provision.